Monday, April 02, 2007

A Phone Interview

A couple of hours ago, I received a call from Microsoft Malaysia. I sent my application about 2 months back for their EMP 2007 to try out my luck. And I almost forgot about it.

The first questions that the interviewer asked me were:
1. Are you currently employed?
2. Are you still interested in our program?
3. Are you clear about what our program is about?

Regarding the 3rd question, actually I had forgotten the details, but, of course, I did not say I didn't remember. Thank god, I was sitting right in front of my computer and I managed to track back the job details and my application.
*You should really jot your whatever application down in notepad for easy access, they really come in handy.

The phone interview took about 20 mins, and, the questions asked were pretty standard, like :

-Tell me about yourself
-Did you face any challenge during your school days
-Are you a leader in team, what would you do under what circumstances
-blah blah blah

I find it less pressure to talk through phone actually. At least you don't meet them face to face, and they won't see how nervous you are, how hard are you trying to stop grabbing your own fist.

God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home