Friday, June 29, 2007

Online Dating


When you talk about online dating, many people might have had bad experiences of dating someone they thought who looked like an apple but turned out the other way round. It is really quite a traumatizing experience and maybe meeting online friends next time will be a fear factor for you.

I have had similar experiences, I ended up rushing home immediately without meeting the friend I intended to. I have had a serious online relationship once, I thought we were heading somewhere and it would work out. But it did not.It lasted quite some time and we ended it due to distance problem. Some might say distance relationship will never work out, and I think it's true for my case. Life is not full of a bed of roses sometimes, you have to go through some traumas before you tastes the honey.

Now, with FriendFinder, you need not worry about distance so much, as you can select friends who live in your area, which then your distance problem will be solved. You can even view their profile photos, personal details and interests. So, it's not totally hard to find your suitable partner now. You should check this out, I have seen some and it's quite an interesting idea of finding friends.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home