Friday, August 17, 2007

Cover My Boat

There are many types of insurance offered in the market, the common ones are such as, life insurance, home insurance, motor insurance, travel insurance...etc. But, have you ever heard of boat insurance?

Apparently, there is boat insurance as well. You gotta cover your boat! Basically, you can choose the insurance type according to your boat type, such as dingy, yacht, boat, narrow boat, small craft , speed boat and etc. Now, this is something really new and interesting to me. I have not even been out to the sea many times, because I get sea sick. So, my knowledge of the sea is really narrow. This boat insurance is indeed an eye opener to me. As I research more, it is actually pretty simple to get an insurance for your boat. You can even get an online quote for boat insurance through their user-friendly system. So, now, if you are a sailor and not a computer genius, you need not worry about the technical process. Afterall, when you pay, someone else will settle everything else for you! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home