Saturday, August 11, 2007

Smart Minds Drive Alike

Cars have become the primary transportation of today's world. The new car models keep coming up to meet the demands of the hungry market.

As for me, I have been driving my humble car for two years. And, it is frustrating sometimes when I experience some difficulties with the car. This is especially true when I want to carry out some transportation activities such as moving house, or fetching friends on a trip.

When I am moving house, I will have a big headache of arranging my stuff and transporting them to the new place with as little trips as possible. But, it always failed as I always had too many stuff but too little space in car. Frustrating. Other than carrying my luggage, I feel embarrassed carrying my friends as well. I always had to ask my passengers to squeeze a little bit for more room when I tried to fetch a group of 5 friends.

If I had the new isuzu pickup, then my problems will be solved and I can carry my friends around in town, or even help them with shifting house as well! The large items such as furniture, desk , even standing fan will not be any problems at all! It is just much better than the standard average car!

Other than the convenience, I am sure the passengers will feel comfortable in the crew cab. Still not enough? Well, you can have this extended cab as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home