Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wishlist for my family

It is the jingle season again! Christmas is just around the corner, and it is time I start to make a wish list for my family members. My father has always wanted a new set of computer, so I will get a Dell notebook for him so he can easily travel with it. As for my mom, she has been a The Bodyshop fans for all her life, so, I thought it would be nice if I could get her a new set of makeup brush and a set of skincare products. I bet she is going to love it! As for my sisters, I would get both of them a watch each, so they will never be late to classes again complaining that their watches are always behind time. Fortunately, I can easily fulfill the wish list by using the coupons I find from couponchief.com, life could not have been better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home