Thursday, January 03, 2008

Just A Thought

I love blogs, enjoy both reading and blogging myself. The blogosphere is a great place for all of us to share our thoughts and knowledge. Some people just blog for their own interest as a means of keeping diary, while some others enjoy the feedback and interactions from their faithful readers.

I have been following Just a Thought for quite some time, and I must say that what I like about the blog is the fact that it offers some really unique thoughts and insights to certain situations. It is great that bloggers could share their thoughts with readers from all over the world to inspire them. Thoughts would be nothing if they are not published and everyone might just get different point of view from the same idea! I used to keep a diary when I was about 10 years old, but, as I grew older, I was getting lazier and hence I abandoned my diary eventually. Now, looking back, I was surprised by the things that I wrote in my diary. I regretted that I did not continue writing as it has recorded my journey of growing up. But now, I have slowly switched to blogging as a means keeping a record of my life and experiences. I hope this will be kept as my reference in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home