Friday, September 12, 2008

Acute Sinusitis

Have you ever been caught with some alien scientific medical terms that you have not had a single idea of? What would you do if you have come across with the horrifying terms? Do you open up your old-school dictionary, or look up for the medical terms online? Recently, I came across this term Acute Sinusitis and I was supposed to do some research for the basic information on this disease. Thank god for the Internet, and Epocrates, I managed to get an overview, and quite a detailed information for this disease. This has indeed save my time from looking up through the thick medical encyclopedia. The best thing is, I was also able to search through the symptoms, treatment, diagnosis and images for this acute sinusitis.

This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home