Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It is a.....Wednesday

Sometimes, we will hear weird pronunciations in our daily life. The day 'Wednesday' just reminded me of something:

Wednesday - Wes-ne-day

Basketball - Ba-kes-ball

These are the two mispronunciations that made impressions to me the most. Although it is bad to laugh at others, but, sometimes, it is just hard to hold our laughter. I remember a friend who likes to show off his bloklen engrish all the time. There was once, when he told me he was going to 'MANIPULATE' his keys. I was like...O_O, what the.......apparently, he thought it was the same as 'duplicate'. DUH! -_-", well, I held my laughter not to laugh in the car, but I did not correct him either, I am not sure whether I should, or I should not. It is quite torn.

What would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home