Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Lunarpages




Looking for any reliable web hosting plans? As a blogger and a webmaster, I own several different domains and hosting packages. In fact, when I just started my own website, I did not understand what the terms 'web-hosting', 'bandwidth' or 'storage' mean. And I had not a single idea on how to search for a reliable hosting service for my websites. Therefore, I could only ask for recommendations from my friends to find a hosting package that suits me. And as a result, I have to spend more money on different hosting packages on different servers, simply because I could not find one that really works for me. As any website owners will know that, if your hosting is not reliable, it will bring bad image to your readers and site visitors and give them the impression that your website does not have consistency and they might be disappointed to visit your website several times a day when find out that your website is down for unknown reasons.

In fact, this has happened to me for many times for one of my websites, and, I decided that it is time for me to switch for a more reliable hosting. Thank goodness that my friend recommended me Lunarpages Web Hosting. After some research for details and information, I am surprised at what they can offer. Right now, they have highlighted a brand new plan, which is the New LPQuickSite Plan which was launched Jan 1st 2008. The best thing about this new plan is that, it can get your site online and running in under 2 hours, which includes email, free domain and they actually design the site with you over the phone. Moreover, there are plenty of templates for you to choose from. Now, the cost is merely $12.95 monthly which includes 30 minutes per month of design and maintenance help and 27/7 priority support. Best news is, sign up now and you are entitled to $30 off! This special offer will last up to 31st Jan 2008. So, if you are thinking about switching to a new hosting, this is definitely the best choice you can get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home