Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Server Pronto

As a webmaster or website owner, you should realize the importance of a reliable web hosting. Without a good web hosting, your website will experience a lot of down time, and when your website is always down, you will end up losing your site traffic and visitors in a long run. I own blogs and websites myself, and one of the web hosting I subscribed to is very unreliable, and hence, it often leaves my site visitors frustrated. And, to reduce the frustration, I shall switch hosting when my current hosting expires.

I have been looking around on the Internet for reliable and affordable hosting, and I find that ServerPronto seems quite suitable for my needs. First of all, Server Pronto is a dedicated web hosting company unlike some other shared web hosting. The most attractive part is, they offer a 99.999% uptime guarantee! This stat is really amazing. The website claims that it is capable of making such guarantee is because of the quality of products they use in their data centers. I think this is very important to me as I am so sick of the unreliable hosting services. Besides, they also offer 24/7 support where you can reach them by email or phone, there is even live chat as well! Most importantly, it is very affordable. For a starter, it is only $29.95 and there is no set up fees! Cool right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home