Friday, June 22, 2007

Bad Day

Well, working for people is tough. You see, people pay you and expect you to slave for them for the rest of your life. Life sucks.

Few days ago, I had it very badly from my boss. As I did not have any real working experience, I was actually dumbfucked in his office. I did not know how to respond nor did I know how to defend myself. Come to think about it, I feel stupid. I could have said something for what I had not done, but I did not. Well, it's really hard to work with people, as long as you work with a human, there is bound to be problem. I was being bombarded something that I did not do, and something that I have not finished doing. I felt so...well, fucked.

You see, I was told to report my daily activities at the end of the day, whether I have it done or not. And for that,I was told. "Please do not show me something that you are not happy with it yet."

I was like, what the hell? Sigh, now, can someone tell me what to do?

I miss the best time of my life.... when I was still jobless...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home