Monday, June 04, 2007

First Day

Well, yeah, it's my first official day of work after some months. Some of you my loyal readers can't wait to read my bitchings. Well, I have a lot indeed.

3 days before I started work, I was send a e-book, and I was to go through it. It was like a 2oo+ pages and I only had time to read a 1/4 of it. I was asked about it today, and my boss said, WAH so slow. But, actually I have known the topic so I aledi had a rough idea about it.

Although I am new, but there is so much pending work awaiting me. @@ But, that's work.

I find it quite hard to stay awake throughout the whole day. I think I am used to waking up and sleeping anytime I want. Now, I have to be healthy. Get up early and sleep early. It's only 11am now and I am already yawning like mad, my lids refuse to stay open.

Will update here again tmr on my progress.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again,

you don't happen to work in MV's Slimming Sanctuary or something like that do you?

12:02 AM  
Blogger jelly said...

errr no :P
me dont work in slimming sanctuary. but very near there. u dnt work in the shop,do u?

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah I don't work in the shop. I don't think they hire guys there haha.

I've worked on producing their television commercial before though...you know, i make the before/after models look slimmer than they really are..

2:36 PM  
Blogger jelly said...

hahaha. i just know! those tv commercials are cheating!!! Geez never step in there man, those shops are really persistent if they see u have BIT of interest, won't let u go till u sign up something

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home