Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Interview

Although I have finally landed myself a job, but, I still went for an interview today, to reload my experience, in a local oil&exploration company. I did not expect any technical questions since my agent told me it would only be a chat up only. For the first time, I did not feel nervous at all! :D

To my surprise, they asked me few questions:

- About WIFI, software & hardware
- Basic PC troubleshooting, blue screen... etc
- Blackberry

Yarh.. you know.. blackberry.. luckily I did not say things like.. "oh...blackberry.. i think it's bitter".

Haha actually I was asked about the technology behind BlackBerry, but, I do not know. So I only answered something like it's a smartphone. Other than these, only the regulars were asked.

However, since I have accepted the job offer earlier, I told my agent that I want to be withdrawn. But, if any of you are interested to work, or currently looking for a job, leave a message here. :D

Cheeerrrrrrrs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home