Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Finally I Am Employed!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood newssssssss everyone!

Me, proudly announced that, I am finally and proudly employed now!

This chance came by luck, it's through my blog, www.prettybeautiful.net, I was granted an interview with a local beauty equipment/cosmetics company. :D :D :D I'm very happy, at least I can do something that is related to my interests now. I am hired as a webmaster/content writer, will also be doing design and stuff. I am starting to work on next Monday. Of course, I will still keep here updated from time to time.

About the interview, this interview was the most relaxing one. I was not asked nor tested on anything at all, not even filling up my particulars. Some employers will use magnifying glass to see your certs, results, and scrutinize every damn thing. But this time, I only had to show my resume and the interviewer just browsed through my blogs. Easy and relaxing interview, lucky me. :D

Double happiness, I received 2 pirates of the caribbean 3 tics from nuffnang with my entry on Why Is The Rum Gone!

Good day indeed. Apart from the fact that I kicked my toe until it bled and swell, everything is good!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, so coincident? I am also find my new job few days ago. Haha

11:32 PM  
Blogger jelly said...

martin: hey cool! congrats to u! :D i guess must be the hot sun that brought us some luck!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented here before and have been following the progress of your job hunt...
such a dream!congratulations..i'm sure you'll have lots of fun doing something of your interest. I always imagine you to end up being cornered into the back room of some stuffy corporation ,doing lunch with snooty colleagues who spend a great amount of time sharpening their knifes ,waiting for the day to plunge it in to the back of some newbies like you. I'm also sad that I won't be reading your whines about job hunting. I guess i should start a blog to bitch bout the lack of success looking for an employment too. g'luck.

12:29 AM  
Blogger jelly said...

mr. wrong:

it's nice of you coming back here and following my job hunt, it's really good to know what I am not alone. I have always imagined myself sitting in front of computer and do programming for the whole damn day. It's bad when you keep attending interview without having getting any response, i have a feeling of people will start looking down on me. anyway, i will keep updated here from time to time, whining about other stuff! g'luck to u too!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm erm erm...ms jelly...lookslike u forgot to give credit to the introducer here....hmm hmm..i wonder who is tat mr nice to intro ur blog over to that beauty co...hm..hm...

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home