Monday, July 23, 2007

Rants

Although sometimes I just don't understand the whole point about working, but I have come to realize one thing for sure, which is, we will be eating shit if we don't work.

If I don't work, I wouldn't be sitting here typing as well, I'd probably hide and cry in a dark corner pathetically. Although you might think that," So what if I don't work? My family is most willingly to support me!"

This is probably true... but it's the pride that matters. Imagine you attend uni friends gathering, everyone is catching up, and updating each other with their work, good or bad, they have something to talk about. And you will be sitting there staring blankly at the friends who are yanking happily. Now, this is a pretty sad state right?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home