Thursday, August 23, 2007

Comparison Kills?

Most of the time we spend living, there are comparisons.

In fact, ever since we are born, we are being compared to another baby from head to toe. From how much hair we had, how much we weighed and how long were we, every shit is being compared, by parents, or relatives.

And, the process of us learning, walking, the first word we spoke, everything in the world can be compared. In fact, I think we spend our whole lives comparing. You might think that you never compare, you are not this type of person. But, think again, are you really not? Face it, you are, only the degree varies.

Even though our parents may not compare us to others anymore. But, we will also start to compare ourselves to people whom we know. Who has a better job; who is working in a bigger company; who has more pay; who has more shit; etc.

And, I don't know, I think everyone else is way better off than me. Everything they own, is better. WHY? I feel like a crap myself. I am not jealous of them, it's just, I don't know, why can't I be like them?

Someone please englighten me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home