Friday, August 24, 2007

Dreaming Of Holiday

Although I had a short vacation last week, but I still wish I could have more of it.

3 days of vacation was not really enough, as traveling itself took almost a day, although holiday is good, but, due to work, we can't really afford to go on holiday for long, which is rather saddening.

If I had a choice, I'd choose to go somewhere out of the country to relax and chill. Holiday is actually a way of recharge and reenergize, it is also the one of the ways to keep ourselves going for a longer time.

Bah........i want more more moreeeeee!!! Well, how nice it'd be if we can choose work, or no to work, according to our mood, but, of course, with plenty of money to spend. I guess, that will be the best thing in life that could ever happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home