Saturday, August 04, 2007

Family Day

After quite some stress from work, home is always the best place. By home, I don't mean a small narrow room or some place furnished all the nice stuff in the world. By home, I mean a cozy place filled with people that you love and who love you.

Home is indeed the best place for an escape. Family members are the only people who will tolerate you, and like you for who you are. You can really be yourself at home. Unless you are living in a big family with an ocean of wealth. Then, you probably need to play some politics to outshine everyone, for the wealth and the fame.

Well, I don't have a pool of wealth at home, but I own a pool of love. The best thing that ever exists. :) They have been very supportive of me, even when I was out of job, when I was on job hunt, they never nagged nor complained. Cool indeed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home