Friday, April 20, 2007

Interview C

Yah... I have yet to come up with Interview B, but I decided to jump to Interview C, which I just came back from, and it's still fresh in my head. The interview was with a reputable company in Malaysia.

As usual, I was asked to fill up a form with details, education...etc. I find it really a pain to fill in all these particulars esp when you have answered them a zillion times. But heck, you gotta do it even though if you hate it. And, to my greatest horror, I was again, required to answer a compulsory questions. Asked for opinions on current affairs.

Oh god, I fainted. I think, sooner or later, I will become an interview-expert.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

Ive been attending a number of interviews too. I would really love to get those questions like yours. Current affairs. I have so much to talk about. I have them all written on my blog, as well as my old blog.

The questions i hate are more related to myself. "What is your weakness?". "What do you think you can offer the company?". "How do you see yourself 5 years from now?". "What are your interests?".

My last interview lasted the whole day from 9am to 4pm, include tests. Very tedious procedure but sigh, we want that job. I mean, career.

11:43 PM  
Blogger jelly said...

narrowband:
Uh... apart from the questions i always get, they do ask me about myself... yr weakness..strength.. those are like basic standard Qs. I supposed a long day interview must be with very reputable company?

12:40 AM  
Blogger narrowband said...

Yes, german-owned MNC. Ambitious huh? Well I'm just part of the majority of Asians who are not entrepreneurial-minded. And that's not really a good thing... to a certain extent. I think.

1:18 AM  
Blogger jelly said...

of course everyone should be ambitious, I wish i could get some good job as well. I think, in these days, only people with radical thinking and dare to challenge uncertainties will be successful

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home