Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Experienced Fresh Grad?

So, I have just reloaded my interview experience, once again.

I went for an interview at an recruitment company for the position of Management Associate. In the job description, as below:

-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
-Strong interest in business planning and development
-
Good interpersonal and people management skills
-
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
-etc

So, looking at the description, it does not sound like a pure programming job for me. During the interview, i was asked about the technical questions such as programming languages.. etc. Man, that was the least I expected. I did not expect it to turn out to be like a programming test. I was asked about the details of my previous assignments... man that was like years ago! I haven't touched any programming for almost a year. I really suck.

The company is encouraging fresh grad to apply, but they have demanding requirements, I would say.. they are looking for experienced fresh grad. Very contradicting indeed. So, I supposed, the job oppo flew away..

Great, now I have more experiences! God bless me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy seeing you suffer, fellow unsuccessful jobseeker . Keep up the good work. Continue blogging even after you have land your job?

All the best,

assHole In The System.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home