Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why Is The Rum Gone?

Well, after so many poohs that I went through, I still haven't landed myself a job, I am beginning to question myself. Why is it so hard for me to find a job while others having job choices flocking to them.

Is it because of my academic results? Or my presentation during the interviews? I think the job seekers' world has become very competitive now. When employers are spoilt by choices, they become very demanding. Not many employers accept fresh grad, they want the 'experienced fresh grad'. Saddening to me indeed. And, come to the reality, I found out what I have learnt through out the U days did not give much of help. Reality is, you really need alot of practical knowledge and hands on experience yourself to meet the requirements of the corporative world. They don't only look at your results, they test your knowledge, technical skills, general knowledge, the way you present yourself. Even the current affairs! Man. That's a hell lot of traumatizing experience.

So, after all these, I think I am really traumatized and depressed. And, I think, I should be screaming right now.. Why is the rum gone????

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home