Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pingo.com


I am sure most of us have had the experience of using a prepaid calling card or making international calls. But the experiences might not be pleasant since it’s bound to be expensive. I never wanted to initiate an international call due to the cost of it, it is always burning my credit and you just talk the money away, it is awful.

However, I changed my mind ever since I found about the low rates and offers which Pingo.com offers. As a good start, Pingo has a RateWatcher that has compiled a list of call rates from and to all destinations. This is really good because it will save me from all the hassles of digging those rates out manually. With the really low rates, we can save up to 90% for international calls.

I find this internet phone card particularly interesting though. Since VoIP is in the trend now, this would be really useful. Pingo claims that it can provide clear and reliable call proven by their network. Most of the time, VoIP calls are facing interference problems and it is really annoying. Moreover, there are absolutely no hidden charges with Pingo calling cards. Even more exciting, by joining their affiliate program, for every new customer that you refer, you get $15. What else can be better than this right? You get to make quality yet cheap international call, and they pay you! Get your international phone cards now!

My Disclosure Policy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home